Your browser does not support JavaScript!
This is an image for the page banner
Enrollment & Online Registration

New Students
New residents/ new students to Glenbard High Schools must visit their new school to enroll before registering online.  Once proof of residency is established, the school will provide a username and password to complete registration online.

To determine which school your child(ren) will attend, check our boundary map by clicking here.  For school contact information click here.

The following documentation is required to enroll:
  • Original birth certificate (photocopies cannot be accepted)
  • Two documents confirming residency in District (see below)
  • Any legal custody documents that pertain to the student, if applicable
  • Current IEP, 504 Plan, or any other Special Education records, if applicable
  • Illinois Student Transfer Form if the student is transferring from an Illinois public school (contact the previous school to obtain this form)
Two residency documents are required and must be dated within 60 days of enrollment.  The residency documents must be attached to the property/ residence, examples include:  gas, water, electric, local phone, cable/ television, or property tax bills, home sale/closing documents, home insurance or mortgage statement.

Returning Students
Returning students registering for the next school year may do so by logging into PowerSchool.  If you have not yet received your PowerSchool username and password, please have your student log into their FirstClass account and read the message "PowerSchool & FirstClass Information"

Need Help?
For questions about enrollment and registration, please fill out the help form below to direct your question to the right person.

The Selective Service System requires all young men to register within 30 days before or after their 18th birthday. You may register online at

By federal law, military recruiters and institutions of higher education are entitled to a list of names, addresses, and telephone numbers of high school students unless you object to such release.


You will find all of the supplemental forms necessary for student registration below.